I love the boy and girl outhouses parked in the woods right next to the school. It reminds me of Little House on the Prairie only on the woods.
To see more Sepia Scenes or to participate go to:
http://www.sepiascenes.blogspot.com/

SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO

SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
19 comments:
These shots are so charming. I love seeing the his and hers outhouses near this much loved school house.
-Kim
What a great old schoolhouse. Surprised the outhouses have been so well maintained over the years.
Sepia is perfect.
Fantastic photos and I love the school house sepia scenes. Thanks for stopping by my site and saying hi. :)
I bet those outhouses are cold in the winter. It looks like a neat place.
Perfect choices to finish in sepia.
A time long ago. My kids can't grasp 'outhouses.'
Good one for the sepia treatment, MB!
Nice for Sepia...and love that old schoolhouse.
Great subjects for the sepia tone. Lovely.
This old school is a great subject for Sepia Scenes. I'm glad it (and the outhouses) are being preserved.
The building is quaint, a look at the past that perhaps offers a glimpse on the charms of the past.
Except for the twin outhouses - nothing about trudging through the winter snow is charming at the to the least!
Hahaha! Yep, but I am so glad I don't have to USE those outhouses, especially in winter!
Where's Laura Ingalls?
OOps, sorry, here I go again...
Lovely post MB!
looks like the one im seein on old movies :)
u may view mine here
Love the shots, especially the 2 outhouses. I'm glad they saved this one room school house! :)
Cool photos. Reminds me of the school house in which my mother taught - in the 1920s in the northern Minnesota woods. She had some tales to tell!
How neat, Mary Beth.... What a cute little schoolhouse... AND---I love the his and hers potties.
Hugs,
Betsy
Great choice for sepia. I do love old schoolhouses. (A lot more than when I was a kid.) ;-)
These look like vintage photos, very cool!
Post a Comment