MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New babe in town.....

This little guy is the first new foal of the season at Rudolf Ranches Foundation Quarter Horses. right down the road from me. I tried to get a face shot of the little one but Mom wouldn't let me near.


18 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Of course, it's absolutely adorable. Mom looks pretty stout, I wouldn't argue with her. Hope to see more as it grows.

Jim Klenke said...

Hes a cute one.

brattcat said...

I, too, would love it if you could document his growth. He's so wonderfully leggy in these shots.

Unknown said...

Just look at those legs! He should be on the catwalk! :-))) Absolutely cute!

B SQUARED said...

Lots of legs on the foal.

Louis la Vache said...

Super!
Mme la Vache loved this, too!

Magpie said...

I love the little blaze of white on his nose! So cute!

EG CameraGirl said...

They are so cute when they are first born. :)

Lowell said...

Mom's know best! Nice-looking foal!

Lowell said...

Me again - Yes, it's a Chili's...in fact, we ate there last night. We have a plethora of Chili's in Florida!

cieldequimper said...

Welcome cutie!

Anonymous said...

Boy he or she is new. What a beautiful sight.

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWW!!!!! So so sooooo sweeet! Look at those long skinny wobbly legs! I wanna hug him & kiss him & love him!

VP said...

He's so cute, I saw one long time ago and I will never forget the way he walked!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh ---so cute, Mary Beth... Horse moms are very protective of their young... What a sweet picture.

Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

RE: your question on my photo today - They're vinyl, but they do have to be washed/bleached every so often & dad has guys from work go out & do it - It takes quite a while, lots & lots of white fence! LoL!

Don and Krise said...

What a cutie. Yeah, moms can be like that can't they?

George said...

I like that new babe in town. It seems to be mostly legs, but is adorable anyway.