MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, November 27, 2020

Birds

Some of these shots were taken here at home and some on the drive around the Valley

Eagle in the Doug Fir tree right here at home

Trumpeter Swan
On a dark and dreary day Eagle pair were inspecting their nest.  
Another pair maybe going to build a nest---or not.  Really not the right time of year---but there they are
This Towhee was so sweet and posed for several photos
I was trying to get a pic of my bully bird friend---Stellar Jay--- but he buzzed off when he saw me through the window.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Linking up with Eileen's Saturday critters~~~~HERE
 

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello MB<

What a great variety of birds. I always enjoy seeing the eagles. The Towhee is a beauty. Cool flight capture of the Stellar Jay!Great sighting of the Trumpeter Swans. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Martha said...

Nice shots. I love the eagle!

Rain said...

Nice photos! I love those swans. And the last one "buzzing off" is really cool! :)

Taken For Granted said...

Wow, you have some great birds in your backyard. I am surprised and delighted to see Trumpeter Swans, a rare species.

Adam Jones said...

A super collection of birds.

Lea said...

Great bird photos, especially the Towhee! The Towhees here are very camera-shy.
Have a blessed day!

Bill said...

Nice series of birds. The "buzz off" bird is pretty cool, I guess he showed you his displeaure by taking off.

ellen b. said...

Wonderful bird shots! Love the eagles and the trumpeter swans!

William Kendall said...

Quite a variety!