Skagit Valley is a beautiful valley in Washington. Beautiful farmland growing lots of potatoes, corn for cows, lots of seed crops and of course the glorious Tulips and Daffodils.
And of course our Post Office
Linking up with Signs2~~~~~~HERE
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
Skagit Valley is a beautiful valley in Washington. Beautiful farmland growing lots of potatoes, corn for cows, lots of seed crops and of course the glorious Tulips and Daffodils.
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
11 comments:
Beautiful signs.
Nice signs.
Great signs! I hope the farm land is preserved.
Take care, have a happy day!
...there is great pressure on farmland in areas with high population growth. I just read that investors are buying farmland. Great sign Mary Beth, thanks for stopping by.
A great selection of signs!
Have a blessed day!
Those are wonderful posters that have a 1930s or 1940s feel.
I like the signage.
Great poster.
Haha, we moved from Pioneer in August!
Wonderful signs!
Oh, my goodness...this is the first time for ever seeing the protect farmland, pavement is forever. I know it says Skagit, but boy, I often tell Roger, I wonder how much good land is under pavement....I bet we would faint if we actually knew.
Post a Comment