Didn't do much today so I had oodles of time to go through some older photo files. Found a couple of mosaics I made of my grand-daughter at High School Rodeo.
The first one is Goldendale, Wa. high school rodeo
And this one is from Toppenish Rodeo. That is Kylee in the center and on the right with her hair flying riding her good horse, MacaronieLinking up with Mosaic Monday~~~~HERE



10 comments:
Impressive. But... no helmet, oh, help! I´d worry...
Hello,
Great photos of your granddaughter and her horse. I am sure she loves to compete in the rodeos. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week!
I think this is pretty cool. No high school rodeos here, sadly.
MB - I am always impressed with those lady barrel racers - they have no fear! Happy Thanksgiving, and I am so grateful that you faithfully join in Mosaic Monday!!!
Love seeing your Rodeo photos. Always enjoyed Rodeo, and our university has a large Rodeo team that sends contestants to the national finals every year.
What fantastic photos of your granddaughter competing in a rodeo. She looks like she's having fun.
People do not realize the amount of time and discipline it takes to compete or be part of a rodeo. I'm sure you are very proud of her.
Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade
Love these, MB. I would love to go through your photos with you!
Wonderful action shots.
Great photos! Lots of talent displayed!
Post a Comment