MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Summer Deer

 I was looking through my photos to find some nice Critter ones for the Saturday meme.    I found some early Summer deer taken about 3 yrs ago.  This is out back just outside our woods.

Cuties







Linking up with Eileen's Saturday Critters~~~~HERE

9 comments:

Anu said...

Hello. They are beautiful and sweet.
Take care.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, MB

Wonderful captures of the Deer. I always enjoy seeing these beautiful animals. The bow hunting season has started here Sept-Jan so the deer here are hiding.. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day. Have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Bill said...

Beautiful shots of the deer, they are so pretty.

Rain said...

Those are beautiful! You're lucky to see them out your window! :)

ellen b. said...

It's such a treat to see frolicking deer! Happy weekend to you.

Linda said...

Deer are so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful neighbors!

William Kendall said...

They do make good company.

Rose said...

Nice shots of the deer!