Do you think anyone lives in that house? It looks like one that was once the gem of the river, but now has seen better days. As I was going through some of your posts that i've missed I was captivated by the gate in the post about fences and turkeys. That gate is amazing . . . Love it! Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Your blogging sister, Connie :)
We saw how high the Skagit was from the freeway going past Mt. Vernon. The beach was completely gone and it looked like the river was heading for the park's parking lot. - Margy
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
It looks abandoned.
A fat river. Phuny. The house looked like it'd seen better days.
It looks like it would need a whole lot of work to salvage anything.
serious green on that roof!
You did catch the sense of being drenched. That house looks like it might slide away ... but things are sure green!
So sad.
Do you think anyone lives in that house? It looks like one that was once the gem of the river, but now has seen better days. As I was going through some of your posts that i've missed I was captivated by the gate in the post about fences and turkeys. That gate is amazing . . . Love it!
Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)
Seems I remember several old houses along the Skagit. Looks like mold could be a problem as well as possible flood.
We saw how high the Skagit was from the freeway going past Mt. Vernon. The beach was completely gone and it looked like the river was heading for the park's parking lot. - Margy
Moss takes over, I see!
Post a Comment