MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Blue Monday

It's that time to decorate the beautiful Christmas Tree

 My Youngest daughter always puts the lights on
 One of the girls in her 4-H days made this sweet Unicorn
 I love the blue glow

I am linking this to Smiling Sally's blog on Blue Monday HERE

12 comments:

SarahBeth said...

Pretty tree and cute My Little Pony unicorn! That last pic is beautiful with the lights showing through and reflected :)

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

:O)

Lowell said...

It's very nice and you found the perfect spot in front of the window. I like the spinning wheel, too.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Marybeth,

I love that blue glow too! Your tree is blue-tiful!

I guess you just need to wait a minute for the link to connect. Sometimes, when more than one person is trying to link in at the same time, it slows down. Anyway, I'm glad it finally worked. Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

Gaelyn said...

Does look beautiful, especially next to that nice spinning wheel.

CDH said...

Pretty blue lights......
Your word verification is still on....

Unknown said...

Perfectly beautiful...the lights, the tree, the unicorn, the story...the spinning wheel...what a peaceful place to sit and spin the evening away...thank you for sharing!

http://estleschippfarm.blogspot.com/

Annesphamily said...

Lovely photos! I love that blue glow too. A perfect shot you have shared. Enjoy your week.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I love blue too. I can always tell when my solar Christmas lights are running down, the blue ones are the first to go, followed by the green ones. Not sure why, maybe they take more energy or something. - Margy

William Kendall said...

Very pretty!

George said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful tree with us.

EG CameraGirl said...

Pretty!