While I was off from the computer for awhile we were visiting my daughter and husband and then house sitting while they went to Idaho.
View from the kitchen window
The Ash trees are gorgeous
Some of the cows and the great scenery
This sign always cracks me up. I know it is because this neighboring ranch house and buildings are close to the curve but look at the surrounding area.
Nice sky and moon. We have been home several days now and we have no sky----just gray and lots of rain.
View from the kitchen window
The Ash trees are gorgeous
Some of the cows and the great scenery
This sign always cracks me up. I know it is because this neighboring ranch house and buildings are close to the curve but look at the surrounding area.
Nice sky and moon. We have been home several days now and we have no sky----just gray and lots of rain.

11 comments:
So beautiful.
I do want to visit you one day.
(Thankfully our weather is cooling off you can catch your breath outside. I'll start working on my tan now.)
just.so.dang.gorgeous!
(thanks for the giggle on the sign, too.)
Thanks for sharing these beautiful scenes from the ranch. I wouldn't mind living in a congested area like the one you pictured.
The wild, wild west...with the Big Sky! Love it. "Congested Area"? That's too funny. Methinks they have no clue as to what is congested! Love your moon shot, too. No, I'm not going to ask!
Hehehe! The sign truly is funny! ;)) LOVE that orange tree!
Such spectacular views!
A beautiful collection of pictures! I love that shot of the moon.
You captured the ranch perfect.....and sometimes it does get congested when they're crossing cattle! Lol!
Luckily there are only 2 of us on the road!
And the ash trees are almost naked! We had 50 mph winds the other night. Yea, pretty much got rid of the leaves!
Love that forever landscape.
Hi There, I'm sure you enjoyed your time 'house sitting' and visiting your daughter/family.
Gorgeous pictures of a NOT-SO-CONGESTED area!!!!! ha...
Love the colors of the Ash Tree.
I published a cute blog today from our vacation in Cataloochee this past week. Check it out if you haven't yet.
Hugs,
Betsy
Beautiful scenery! Love the congested area! Well, just think how all those trees feel, stuffed so close together when all around them there's all that space. Must be downright claustrophobic.
Post a Comment