MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Mural on the Rez~~~~~~~~Mural Monday

 Mural on a fence at the Tulalip Nations Reservation
Linking to Monday Murals Here

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Nice mural, very well painted.

Buttons Thoughts said...

That is beautiful done by a very talented artist. Hug B

EG CameraGirl said...

Nicely done!

TexWisGirl said...

it's beautiful!

Rose said...

That is a LONG mural to say the least! It sure takes talent to do these...just not sure how they ever get things so perfect.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful mural, Mary Beth. Such great history in that area... Love it.

Love your header also.
Hugs,
Betsy

Halcyon said...

I like the theme of this one. The faces are very well done.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'm horrible

I looked at that and thought...cool graffiti

Hum...I mean, street art.

RedPat said...

Good one!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I love murals. Too often I am driving and it just isn't convenient to find a place to park for pictures. - Margy

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Finally, Indians depicting Indians. Good to see. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

Tom said...

The colors are wonderful! Tom The Backroads Traveller