I spent the last two weeks taking fence pictures----between raindrops that is. I came upon this little beauty last week just down the road from the house. I like the wood rail fence and the gorgeous tree.
I am linking to Run*A*Round Ranch and Good Fences HERE
I am linking to Run*A*Round Ranch and Good Fences HERE

18 comments:
Gorgeous tree and colors.. Great fence shot, have a happy day!
Autumn at its finest and a beautiful fence!
Love the fence but I have to say that tree is gorgeous. Nice combination. Hug B
What fence?
Lordy that is a beautiful tree
autumn at it's finest!!! it's so easy to get distracted by that magnificent tree!!
can you say WOW!?!?! wow! :)
just beautiful, m.b!
Beautiful autumn colors!
Wow, you captured that at the perfect moment!
That tree is radiant!
So glad you spotted that tree and the fence. They are wonderful.
We've had rainy weather here too.
Wow! Great fence, and I LOVE that tree! Sorry you are getting so much rain!
That tree is magnificent and I love the fence as well.
Oh my beautiful fall tree and fences and Fellas. Explanation please. Ha-ha. So they are like Fellas you say. Hmmmm Maybe because they are nicely trim and good looking and sturdy.
Still trying to figure that one out.
or the tree same but tall. Well propositioned.
I love the bright colors of fall.
That is a fabulous pic! Frame-worthy for sure!
that yellow tree steals the show!
Great photo! Beautiful tree and I really like fences like that!
Yes, I have been on your daughters blog....she takes great photos and shows some awesome ranching way of life things! Lots of great photos between you two!
This is a great pic!
Very cool!
Post a Comment