MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Good Fences

Just a couple of old pasture fences.


 Have a safe and sane long weekend celebrating the Fourth!

Linking to Run*A*Round Ranch for Good Fences

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love 'em. thanks for linking and sharing these!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Looks like you have a lot of nice new grass with those old fences. Very relaxing and bucolic.
~

cieldequimper said...

I do hope you stay sane!!!

Elaine said...

Beautiful scenes! Looks like some good grazing in those pastures.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, Just stopping by to say "Happy 4th of July".... Hope you have an incredible weekend whether you are traveling, with family or friends --or like us, just enjoying being home! We hope to grill a couple of steaks tomorrow. Our weather here is awesome right now...God Bless American --and God Bless YOU.

Enjoyed seeing the old pasture fences.. BUT--I especially enjoyed seeing the cowbird!! We have them here sometimes.

Hugs,
Betsy

Rose said...

Hey, MB...sorry to be so slow getting here. I don't know what is wrong with me.

Anyway, love these pics...not sure which is my favorite...

William Kendall said...

Lovely location, MB!

maryaustria said...

A beautiful green place!

eileeninmd said...

Pretty fence scenes.. I love all the green!