Boats at Neah Bay--Pacific Ocean and The Strait of Juan de Fuca. The Strait separates the U.S. and Canada
I am linking to Mosaic Monday--HERE
Our boat---used to be Bob's and now belongs to his son is in the upper right hand corner.
It was foggy out near the shipping lanes
Mariah Mae
As I said we had lots of fog but bits of blue too
Another freighter in the fog
Oh to have a yacht like this. Canada in the background
I liked Sonny boy
There were very few sailboats and only near the Marina
I am linking to Mosaic Monday--HERE
Our boat---used to be Bob's and now belongs to his son is in the upper right hand corner.
It was foggy out near the shipping lanes
Mariah Mae
As I said we had lots of fog but bits of blue too
Another freighter in the fog
Oh to have a yacht like this. Canada in the background
I liked Sonny boy
There were very few sailboats and only near the Marina


10 comments:
just beautiful! love the blue waters and reflections!
Oh, I like Sonny Boy too! Looks like you had a great time away! Beautiful photos! We just got back from 13 days away ourselves.
ah...nice shots...nice place to be
It was nice of Bob's son to let you use the boat. I enjoyed all of your photos. The photos of the fog are beautiful, as is the picture of Sonny Boy and its reflection.
Quite a contrast in watercraft. I really like that fourth shot.
Such lovely scenes! I like all the boats, big and small :)
Oh, MB, I love all these but especially the one with Sonny Boy! What a great reflection it has!
Gorgeous area --and you all really did see lots of great boats --of all shapes and sizes. Love the reflections in the 2nd photo from the end. Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Betsy
Wow, You could see Canada. I loved the photo of Sonny Boy and the reflections is the water were mirror perfect. What a fun time yawl had. Peace
We finally gave up trying to sell our Bellingham boat and sold our Powell River one instead. We moved the smaller Bellingham one north because we aren't spending as much time down here as before when I took care of Mom. - Margy
Post a Comment