Stonecrop Sedum~~Autumn Joy
This sturdy perennial is as tough as they come. Clumping foliage displays large, plate-like flower clusters that start pink, then gracefully age to rosy russet in the fall. Seed heads add unique winter interest. A fine addition to the rock garden or mixed border. Butterfly friendly! Bees love them too!
I have a huge clump of these beauties. Great winter interest.
I am linking this to Ruby Tuesday Too HERE
This sturdy perennial is as tough as they come. Clumping foliage displays large, plate-like flower clusters that start pink, then gracefully age to rosy russet in the fall. Seed heads add unique winter interest. A fine addition to the rock garden or mixed border. Butterfly friendly! Bees love them too!
I have a huge clump of these beauties. Great winter interest.
I am linking this to Ruby Tuesday Too HERE

13 comments:
I have a yellow one that is ready to bloom even though it's still winter here in New Zealand! I can just imagine your pretty blossoms.
I love Autumn Joy Sedum --but mine hasn't done very well the past couple of years. It had been very hardy--but last year, it developed some kind of problem --and didn't bloom much. This year, it's doing better --but still not as healthy as it once was.
Hugs,
Betsy
Very nicely captured. I'll bet this plant is spectacular when it's in full bloom.
Very pretty but it isn't autumn yet!!
Thats a great looking plant.
The trip to the UK was great - although starting back to work this week was less so. Give me a week and I think I will be back up to speed!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
It is really pretty. Hug B
I'd love to have some of these for our yard but I don't think I've ever seen them down this away! Very pretty!
how very pretty! i want some! :)
WOW! I don't think mine are this far along yet. Maybe I should go outside and check. ;)
If I've seen these in a garden, I wouldn't know, but then I'm not good with plant names. Beautiful!
Wwe certainly don't have those around my part of the world.
The sedum looks lush and bursting with life!
Red Buildings
Need to go look and see if I have any that are blooming. Peace
Post a Comment