A new bird to me and yet a summer visiter to the area. April to September--and here it is September and I just see one. the pic is blurry because I was so excited. This is a Black Throated gray Warbler
A file picture
Also an Evening Grosbeak. I saw some in the Spring and now they are back.
To see more worldly birds go to http://www.paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/
A file picture
Also an Evening Grosbeak. I saw some in the Spring and now they are back.
To see more worldly birds go to http://www.paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/


8 comments:
Cute little guy!
great catches!!!
Oh, the evening grosbeak is a handsome guy!
Great birds, love the warblers and the Grosbeaks!
I will probably never get to see either of these..that Evening Grosbeak is strange looking.
Beautiful little warbler. And I love the Grosbeaks. I will miss the ones coming through here this year (darn) --since we are going out-of-town for about 10 days.... Oh Well... The trip will be wonderful!
Hugs,
Betsy
Isn't it delightful to watch the migrants passing through.
WOW! Warblers are usually not easy to photograph! You did WELL!
Post a Comment