MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, September 16, 2013

Eastern Washington Barn



Wiggle on over to Tricia's  www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com
 to see more charming barns. 

12 comments:

Elaine said...

Great looking barn! It looks a little tipsy, with its leaning cupola and a lopsided grin.

Tanya Breese said...

oh it's beautiful...i hope they fix that roof/cupola before it's too late!

Lowell said...

Time and the elements have taken their toll, but it's still standing and looks usable! Nice shots!

TexWisGirl said...

that cupola looks in rough shape. :)

Kim, USA said...

Very lovely barn I wish this one will be renovated or repaired seems like it needs tlc (tender loving care). Great find!

Kim,USA

Nell at njschout said...

Great photo. Looks a little tired and worn.

George said...

This looks like a large barn, but it could use a little TLC.

Mari said...

It's a beauty! I love the cupola and hope they fix it.

Sally in WA said...

I know that barn! I posted it last November. Looks about the same. Hasn't fallen down yet! Great pics. You got a nice close up of the cupola.

CDH said...

Neat barn. Looks like some wind pushed the haymow door in just a little.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It's still a pretty barn! Twyla

Rose said...

Oh,MB, I love this barn!