As you know, I do LOVE red barns... The only thing which would make it better would be a quilt square on it... Do you all have Quilt Barns out there --like we do here???
I like the little one on the side. Almost like an entry to a house? You could convert it to a fine home! :) But then again, I could live in a barn!! With the cats and dogs and horses and cows! :)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
17 comments:
is that moss on that roof? wow, what a charmer. so cool. ( :
I was wondering the same thing as Beth! sure does look like moss on the small roof!
What a lovely old barn!
As you know, I do LOVE red barns... The only thing which would make it better would be a quilt square on it... Do you all have Quilt Barns out there --like we do here???
Hugs,
Betsy
Sweet! Looks like a toy barn grown up.
one little offset cupola. very cute.
Very cool barn! I like the white trim on the side door.
That's a great barn! Twyla
I wish I could still see these in person...
That's one big barn! Nice find!
Neat barn and is that snow on them there mountains. Love the macro photo and I bet it is cool in that little house in the summer. Peace
Very nice! It doesn't look like it is used for dairy anymore. : )
Definitely not a barn in Eastern Washington. Not with the moss on the roof!!
I'm not sure I would call this a little barn, but it sure is neat.
I like the little one on the side. Almost like an entry to a house? You could convert it to a fine home! :) But then again, I could live in a barn!! With the cats and dogs and horses and cows! :)
Good looking barn!
This looks like a huge barn! Love it...
Post a Comment