I like too! Such different shaped barns, but tied together by that lovely green paint. I like the sign on the barrel. Strangely enough my hubby gets the Capital Press. His brother in McMinnville Oregon got him a subscription. He reads it for the equipment, not the farming news.
I like those signs reminding consumers where food actually comes from. I think many people have forgotten...especially building contractors and designers of huge subdivisions and mall. Here they are building on prime farm land. How DUMB is that?! ;)
That green must have been on sale at some point.....lol I've seen it on quite a few barns in our area, including one that I shared for BC last spring. It's a lovely green, but not a usual barn color. Or so I would have thought.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
16 comments:
These are pretty pale green barns!
I like too! Such different shaped barns, but tied together by that lovely green paint. I like the sign on the barrel. Strangely enough my hubby gets the Capital Press. His brother in McMinnville Oregon got him a subscription. He reads it for the equipment, not the farming news.
What an unusual color! It's a very pretty place!
I like those signs reminding consumers where food actually comes from. I think many people have forgotten...especially building contractors and designers of huge subdivisions and mall. Here they are building on prime farm land. How DUMB is that?! ;)
Don't see this color barn...don't know that i have seen a real barn this color before. I like them...
a cool mint green!
A very calm and cool color for the barns. They blend with the scenery instead of being a focal point. Peace
Like it.. always love the color green..it must be a lot cooler in there in the summertime. Thanks for sharing..
Hug a farmer... Gotta love it!!!! They certainly need our hugs!!!!
Great GREEN barn. Not sure I've ever seen a barn that color. Very pretty.
Hugs,
Betsy
Very nice, and I like the mountain in the background!
Love that shade of green! Looks freshly painted. Beautiful barns.
love the mint green. wonder if it starts out that way? great shot. ( :
i thank daily, my friend those farmers of the USA because without them - where would we be?!?
I don't think I've ever seen barns with this shade of green. These are beautiful.
That's a good lookin farm & barns... hugs to the farmers
thanks for joining, Mary Beth =)
No truer words written...do like those barns that colour - good eye MB.
That green must have been on sale at some point.....lol I've seen it on quite a few barns in our area, including one that I shared for BC last spring. It's a lovely green, but not a usual barn color. Or so I would have thought.
Noteworthy Musings - Barn Charm 129
Post a Comment