Hope Bob wasnt in the seat when you threw that rock! :) jk.!!! When are you coming over? Branding end of next week beginning of the following week. Heifers first.
Yikes!!! That scared me when I first opened this - heh! That is ... BIG!
Really like your picture of the big CAT tractor getting the field ready. Now THAT looks more like Iowa, especially with those nice buildings in the background! And look at that black dirt and that big field! That makes me feel like home!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
15 comments:
Sure going to make driving a bit rocky. :)
oh, that is hilarious!!! nice job!
That is funny and a great shot, I hope it doesn't "rock' your journey!!
Oh lol!!! It even matches the car!
That is an awesome reflection!
Ha! You got me on this one. I thought maybe one had rolled the down the hill on one of your trips to Ritzville.
Good one. Sure wish I could have been with you when you took those tulip photo. Peace
Hope Bob wasnt in the seat when you threw that rock! :) jk.!!! When are you coming over? Branding end of next week beginning of the following week. Heifers first.
Good thing it's only a reflection. - Margy
I've heard you have rocks in your head but never a boulder in your hybrid! ;)
Nice reflection! And a nice car. Do you like the hybrid?
I'm gonna rock on outta here now!
Huges rocks !
Yikes!!! That scared me when I first opened this - heh! That is ... BIG!
Really like your picture of the big CAT tractor getting the field ready. Now THAT looks more like Iowa, especially with those nice buildings in the background! And look at that black dirt and that big field! That makes me feel like home!
Take care.
Fun! Hope you don't have to go anyplace anytime soon, but that should make a wonderful landscape feature in your garden, don't you think?
LOL! You almost fooled me! :-)
Good eye! Wonderful reflection.
Post a Comment