We spent the weekend at the ranch visiting and attending the branding. This is what the babies say.
Um, whats going on down there???
Yeah, whatcha doing?
Evem the triplets are curious........
Tell us what's going on!!!
I know what's going on. STAND BACK!! Ya get clipped, snipped, needled and burned on the butt!!!
Um, whats going on down there???
Yeah, whatcha doing?
Evem the triplets are curious........
Tell us what's going on!!!
I know what's going on. STAND BACK!! Ya get clipped, snipped, needled and burned on the butt!!!

11 comments:
People have branded me a rebel but I never understood why! Cute little cows ... too bad you're so mean to them. :)
Our Parisian friend was supposed to give you a hug from me. Did she?
poor babies!!!! you showed the process perfectly!
So cute!!! The one in the chute has a butterfly on his face!!! That's what they say!!! No harm done.
Poor little guys.. I know that HURTS..... But--I guess it's got to be done!!!!! Dang it.
Hugs,
Betsy
That last picture sums up the entire process from a calf's point of view. It's priceless.
The last shot says it all - this lil' one isn't a happy camper.
How rude! Ouch - Margy
Ouch!
Interesting set of pictures -I wish more people knew where their food came from. This is not some "anti-meat eater" thing - I just think people forget it does not actually come from supermarkets!
The working man is a person covered in paint - he made some kids laugh and a few cry!!
Stewart M - Melbourne
OMG! The last one made me giggle. You know the branding hurts, but the tongue sticking out. If you didn't know what was going on, you could come up with all sorts of captions to go with it.
Uh oh!
Post a Comment