MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Arboretum shadows


Shadow Sunday  http://shadowshotsunday2.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Lowell said...

Very artsy and very nice. Arizona can be beautiful at this time of year!

I was always welcome as I was a shadowy character.

Birdman said...

Looks pretty comfortable.

Russell said...

Really like these shadow pictures.

But those fields of tulips .... WOW!!! Now THAT is incredible!!

Let's just say a field of corn does NOT look like that! Unbelievable!!

I am amazed at this!

Russell said...

Oh ... one more thing.

Is it just me or can you see a man with a HUGE smile and an eye in that second photo??! Looks like a man smiling with some vegetation behind him!!

Okay, okay ..... I imagine a lot! Heh! But I DO see it!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I like the last one best. - Margy

Anonymous said...

nice shadow play

Andrea said...

Wow these are so beautiful. I love more the composition of the 2nd shot

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Really nice! the 2nd one is my favorite.

brattcat said...

i love shadow pictures. nicely done.

Lady Di Tn said...

Good ones but the last one is unique. I bet you tried to step on your shadow a lot as a child. LOL Peace

Unknown said...

Nice shadows!