This is a pic of Mt. Shuksan and footprints in the snow. Very soothing and peaceful.
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
18 comments:
How immensely beautiful and whisper quiet, Mary Beth. The conifers are reaching up like the craggy mountains. Good contribution to our Theme Day.
Beautiful image, I remember this scene very well. Lovely photo!
Hubby and I did the Cascade loop with a side trip to Mt Baker?
That is a calming scene. I like the water visible on the lake in the background. Looks like the snow won't be there for long. How's the knee? - Margy
So serene...it is just lovely.
I saw a book you might enjoy. "The Living" by Annie Dillard. It's about the early Whatcom/Bellingham area. Have you read it?
Gorgeous, Mary Beth... That picture does look so peaceful. Thanks for sharing.
How are you feeling? Hope the knee is doing FINE...
Hugs,
Betsy
I really like this photo. You're correct -- it is very soothing and peaceful.
What an icy and calm scene! What a wonderful place where I would like to stay in the moment.
Next time you'll have to take me there. Yes?
very good choice.
Beautiful! Sure glad to see some snow left on the mountain and ground. Wish we'd had more here and maybe we wouldn't have fire restrictions.
Snowy mountains! Great photo. Just don't ask me to sleep overnight in a cold tent.
Excellent choice for theme day. Well done, take care!
beautiful scene and serene when we are in the mid 80s and even a few 90s a few weeks back.
Beautiful but surprising for June. Peace
This is so evocative to me; I wish I'd thought of this! Exquisite.
Frame it and hang it, my friend. It is a worthy postcard. Absolutely lovely in every respect! How are you doing?
Lovely scene! Hope you are getting around better. There are all those wonderful photos out there just waiting to be taken.....
Looking at It helps me think of Winter, a season that I've grown to appreciate as time passes. Richard
Post a Comment