These two bakeries are in the small town of Edison not far from me. The Breadfarm is well know in the PNW and the other bakery is called Farm to Market Bakery and has an eating area and as soon as food comes out of the oven you can pop it in your mouth.
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants



10 comments:
These are both lovely-looking places of decadence and desire. I would have to drive past both of them very quickly as I have very little "won't power." I've got lots of willpower. I will eat any bakery goods in sight. I will eat any ice cream in sight. I will eat most anything in sight! I just don't have much "won't power."
Re your stomach: I can't imagine that little bouncing gadget would give your stomach any trouble. You ride horses, dontcha?
A place where you can pop something into your mouth right from the oven has to be popular, but I'm sure the other place is popular as well. Personally I don't think there is anything better than freshly-baked bread.
Hello from Brookville, Ohio, home of Abraham Lincoln. Yes, the one related to President Lincoln. You can see his hometown blog at this link: http://brookvilledailyphotoposts.blogspot.com/
If I were choosing by just looking at the outside of the two buildings, I would choose the bottom photo as the place to get my bread.
Hello from Brookville, Ohio, home of Abraham Lincoln. Yes, the one related to President Lincoln. You can see his hometown blog at this link: http://brookvilledailyphotoposts.blogspot.com/
That Farm to Market shop is my kind of place!
I wish we had nice small local owned places like this. Hearth baked bread - Wow!
We stopped at the BreadFarm when we were in Edison in early March and bought some cookies. :-)
I can smell the fresh baked bread. Mmmmmmm
my mouth is watering just looking at the buildings.
Very cool. I couldn't think of a bakery in my town, except as part of the local grocery store.
Love those bakeries!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Post a Comment