Yesterday I posted a pic of the Moon I took on Saturday night. It was a cloudy night and a spooky moon. Last night (Sunday) was very clear so now I have a different image of the same Moon. Huge and yellow---almost like a Harvest Moon. But not!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
7 comments:
I missed it. Looks like it was a good photo opportunity last night. - Margy
It's amazing how the same moon can look so differently on different days...I mean nights. :)
Oh, it looks so purdy!
Great shot. I took a few out the window last night thru the trees.
You take super moon shots!
This is a marvelous photo. I had to wait until Sunday to get a good shot as well, but I didn't get one as good as this.
fabulous moons.
Post a Comment