MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is it October~~~~BooooOoooooOoooooOo

SUPER MOON--Saturday night

8 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fantastic shot, not an easy subject. I like the eerie feel, was that a 'creature of the night' that rustled in the bushes!!

raf said...

Awesome moody capture, MaryBeth! Could be a cover for, "Twilight" alright.
All the best!

Leenie said...

Nice spooky moon shot. At least the clouds didn't totally block your view. We were socked in here when the Super Moon came up but when I got up in the wee-wee hours the clouds were gone and the moon was brilliant.

Gaelyn said...

Nice shot!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Great shot! Hope you didn't get stiffneck after clicking. ;) because I did. Yours is awesome. In m place, it was difficult to find a better place to take a photo that will create some optical illusion. :(

Anonymous said...

Ah, so you did get the moon shot - and it is lovely as always!

Magpie said...

I knew you would get a great shot. You're right this is really spooky looking.

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! It could be a spooky Halloween photo. :)