MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, April 2, 2012

Farmer's Barn for Barn Charm

I took this pic Friday in the Valley.  Old but still working.
Slither on over to Tricia's at www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com

15 comments:

Elaine said...

I love it! A brooding gray barn to match the brooding gray sky! Do I detect a little bit of clearing in the corner? You've had more than your share of rain lately.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

looks like face. so grey there. you need some sunshine. great barn. (:

trump said...

Looks like their is still some life in the old girl! Richard

Anonymous said...

Maybe used for storage of a camper, it looks like... love the shape of this beauty & that sliding door... so cool

Thanks for slithering over, Mary Beth =)

Lowell said...

Well, how well is it working. I'd say it looks like it's leaning on those non-everlasting arms! But, hey, if you can put some hay in there, why not?

Were you making fun of my legs? Unfortunately, they are not long. Some people say I walk like a duck. They only say that once, of course. Still. That's not nice!

I think the poor crane was lost and saw me as a tender, kind human who loves animals, even cranes that are lost.

So there, too!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm glad to see it's still being used. Your skies look remarkably like ours - grey!

Rose said...

It is a beauty...looks like it could use a little TLC.

NitWit1 said...

this barn reminds me of some I have seen here. It does seem to match the brooding landscape.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Sounds a bit like me, just kidding. - Margy

Mari said...

It was a beauty in it's day and is still charming!

Lowell said...

So, you're telling me you have cabbage that you call "skunk" but which has nothing to do with skunks. Hmmm...must be the wet weather up in them that parts! :-)

Lowell said...

The skunk cabbage leaves sound like our elephant ears (I think there is a more scientific name for them but I don't know what it is). Only our elephant ears don't stink.

Does the cooking take the stink away?

Brian King said...

Wow, great character in this one! How cool that it's still being used!

Kathy said...

Gray barn against a gray sky lends a certain misty appeal.

Linnea said...

That is a brooding sky! Looks like the barn just wants some sunshine! Nice find. Your area has a lot of barns, in shape and falling down (or leaning!) Thanks for stopping by.