Well, walking out that door in the morning would certainly brighten your day! Beautiful!
No comment about the golf course nuts, huh? But I do know what you were thinking! Yes, I do so! And it's a good thing I've got a good sense of humor! Sheesh!
not sure who loves eating tulips but we had a bunch but they are all gone. do voles eat them? not sure?!! these are just gorgeous. such pretty colors. (:
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
13 comments:
YAY!!!
Soooooooooo pretty!:)
OOoh beautiful shot with that light!
You better keep the sun shining! :-)
Beee U Teeee FuL! =)
Nice blooms to start your day with as you gaze out the door or step outside. Peace
So pretty I want to tiptoe through them!
Well, walking out that door in the morning would certainly brighten your day! Beautiful!
No comment about the golf course nuts, huh? But I do know what you were thinking! Yes, I do so! And it's a good thing I've got a good sense of humor! Sheesh!
Perfect! They look so happy and smiley there..and look at that lovely green grass. I remember grass...long ago before I moved to the desert. :)
Lovely!
Spring has brought lots of beauty to your front door.
perfect little composition!
not sure who loves eating tulips but we had a bunch but they are all gone. do voles eat them? not sure?!! these are just gorgeous. such pretty colors. (:
Love it!
Post a Comment