No, I don't think it's going to ever stop. I just talked with a deity who said things have not been going well in Stanwood so he really had no choice. People, he said, have been really disobedient. He told y'all to drink wine but many Stanwoodians are still chugging beer!
But he also told me that he had arranged for you to build an ark. Have you begun the work yet? I used to know a pretty good carpenter but he died about 2,000 years ago!
Maybe y'all need to change your ways. Didja ever think of that, hmmm?
Your photo is so good, though, I intend to plead your case with the deity just as soon as I can figure out where he went! OK?
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
Oh, can I please be allowed on your ark? I like boats and I like rain and don't get to see much of either. :-)
WE have snow on our tulips today. Spring is fickle. Wishing you sunshine.
Tracy and I can be your two photographers on your ark...wait one of us should be a boy. Guess that won't work. :) Happy Friday!
You may not have had much sunshine, but you still got a marvelous sky photo. Are you taking reservations for passage on your ark?
Beautifully ominous! =0
Looks threatening!
No, I don't think it's going to ever stop. I just talked with a deity who said things have not been going well in Stanwood so he really had no choice. People, he said, have been really disobedient. He told y'all to drink wine but many Stanwoodians are still chugging beer!
But he also told me that he had arranged for you to build an ark. Have you begun the work yet? I used to know a pretty good carpenter but he died about 2,000 years ago!
Maybe y'all need to change your ways. Didja ever think of that, hmmm?
Your photo is so good, though, I intend to plead your case with the deity just as soon as I can figure out where he went! OK?
The only thing it is good for is Skywatch cloud shots. Enough already. - Margy
sending wishes that you might weather this weather with grace and good spirits.
Our skies look like this lately. We had summer in winter and now it's winter in spring... Grrrr!
Post a Comment