This is a great collage, MB. I especially like the eagles and hawks. Eagles are rare in these parts and I can't ever seem to get a good shot of a hawk.
A fine collection of local bird images and a good choice for the collage. Quite a variety too. Your thoughtful messages of encouragement over the past several weeks are much appreciated, MB. Thank you!
I really like the collage.MB. Haven't posted for a while and went back and saw your past pages. Love that aminita muscaria. Don't we know trhat one here in the NW!. I knew a girl who sampled one once, said the high was subtle. I thought, rather I know , she was crazy!
Enjoyed reading your overview of Stanwood's history this past Wednesday.
I enjoy reading Mary Daheim's Alpine mysteries. Ms. Daheim lives in Seattle and bases all her mystery novels on a small town close to where you live called Alpine.
Alpine, Washington, which is in a county that borders SnoCo (as they call it) is a real town that died out in the 1930s when the mills closed. But in the books, Mary Daheim brings Alpine back to life.
I enjoy reading her books since she describes the area so well -- and the stories are good, too.
I certainly enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all the photos and reading the narrative -- all most fascinating to me as I live on the plains in Iowa!
Wow! Your mosaic of birds is great. Love the eagle. I don't ever get to see them here in Texas, but I do have an owl. That's why blogging is so fun - you get to see a little slice of everyone's little part of the world. Blessings.
OMG! A woman after my own heart! Love birds!! The eagle shots are terrific. Sure miss seeing those guys. When we lived in Alaska we had them in our backyard!!! I never tired of seeing them. Gorgeous mosaic! *hugs*deb
Your birds are wonderful! I especially love the eagles because I don't get to see any! How on earth did you find the new blog a friend and I started????
What a wonderful collage you've put together. I like all the pictures, but I especially like your pictures of the eagle. I guess that's because I have yet to capture an eagle with my camera.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
24 comments:
This is a great collage, MB. I especially like the eagles and hawks. Eagles are rare in these parts and I can't ever seem to get a good shot of a hawk.
Nicely done.
Have a great week!
Wow MB, what a Totally Rad collection of the Valley Birds in collage. I like them all.
Like........You totally rock the mosaic thing.
A fine collection of local bird images and a good choice for the collage. Quite a variety too.
Your thoughtful messages of encouragement over the past several weeks are much appreciated, MB. Thank you!
I really like the collage.MB. Haven't posted for a while and went back and saw your past pages. Love that aminita muscaria. Don't we know trhat one here in the NW!. I knew a girl who sampled one once, said the high was subtle. I thought, rather I know , she was crazy!
Wow...they're all great but that eagle head shot is amazing...they are stunning birds.
It's like, totally awesome.
Enjoyed reading your overview of Stanwood's history this past Wednesday.
I enjoy reading Mary Daheim's Alpine mysteries. Ms. Daheim lives in Seattle and bases all her mystery novels on a small town close to where you live called Alpine.
Alpine, Washington, which is in a county that borders SnoCo (as they call it) is a real town that died out in the 1930s when the mills closed. But in the books, Mary Daheim brings Alpine back to life.
I enjoy reading her books since she describes the area so well -- and the stories are good, too.
I certainly enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all the photos and reading the narrative -- all most fascinating to me as I live on the plains in Iowa!
Take care.
Wow! Your mosaic of birds is great. Love the eagle. I don't ever get to see them here in Texas, but I do have an owl. That's why blogging is so fun - you get to see a little slice of everyone's little part of the world. Blessings.
Thank you to share your valley birds pictures.
Stanwood looks a pretty town. Thank you for stopping by my blogs. :o)
It's so beautiful! So many birds in one spot. I love it!
OMG! A woman after my own heart! Love birds!! The eagle shots are terrific. Sure miss seeing those guys. When we lived in Alaska we had them in our backyard!!! I never tired of seeing them.
Gorgeous mosaic!
*hugs*deb
Very cool collage I especially like the interesting little rooster in the center.
~~Hugs~~
Very nice mosaic & the title is priceless!
Congratulations on this beautiful mosaic, MB! And you captured the birds so well, this is not easy!!
Have a nice week!
Your birds are wonderful! I especially love the eagles because I don't get to see any!
How on earth did you find the new blog a friend and I started????
Love your birdie mosaic. You saw some wonderful birds.
Great Bird Mosiac, Mary Beth... I enlarged it to see ALL of them better. It's GREAT.
Hugs,
Betsy
MB! This is a fantastic collage!
What a wonderful collage you've put together. I like all the pictures, but I especially like your pictures of the eagle. I guess that's because I have yet to capture an eagle with my camera.
Yellow-billed bird is not always
brood of chickens.
σ(^_^;)
When Eagle meets Hawk,
then comes the tug of war.
You sure packed a lot of bird photos into this mosaic, MB! Good work!
You take fantastic pictures! Excellent mosaic!
Wow, what a wonderful collection of birds! thanks for sharing at MM. :)
Post a Comment