MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ripples in the pond

Friday turned out to be fairly nice. No rain and even some sun showing through. I saw some nice reflections on the pond and decided pond pictures were due. The fish came up to greet me and they made ripples on the water. The waterfall was rushing and it was just plain nice out. MB





14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lovel photos, The reflections are wonderful. Cool fish.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm glad you finally got to see some sun. Even the fish look happy about that.

cieldequimper said...

Ah MB these photos are lovely, what a beautiful sight! You should link them to Newtown Area Daily Photo!

Lowell said...

It must be very, very nice, to have this beautiful place on your property. The photos are also very nice. I like how the fish come to greet you and I also like the waterfalls...I can hear the rush of water!

Hope all is well and that you had a great Thanksgiving!

Lois said...

What a beautiful spot!

Gaelyn said...

Glad your getting a break in the weather. The pond looks very full and those are Big fish. I really like your closeup of the little waterfall. So pleasant to listen to running water. Such a peaceful place to spend time.

Lady Di Tn said...

Nice Photos of the pond and friendly fish. Anytime you wish to share your morning's with the mountain with us we will truly enjoy. Thanks for sharing and I must go back and look at her again. Of course your mountain is a her as she is too beautiful to me a male. Peace

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, Love your pond---and am so glad the weather was so nice and that you could get outside to get those great photos.

Thanks!!
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

These are great pond pictures. You did a wonderful job of capturing the fish.

Anonymous said...

I love it, especially the 1st image, looks so peaceful & beautiful - I like the trees hanging down over the water.

Don and Krise said...

Wow, I still remember this past summer when you showed us the pond with hardly any water in it. What a difference now. Very nice indeed.

Glennis said...

Nice photos, I specially like the goldfish as I also have a goldfish pond. Very pretty ripples on the pond and beautiful reflections.

Beemoosie said...

Very lovely pictures, MB! Thanks for the encouragement! I always look forward to hearing from you!

Unknown said...

This 'water post' is just fantastic! Wonderful pics!