Great shot! I've seen these before but never in action. Do you think it actually works? Have you ever seen it in action? I think it's an artifact to look at!
I just wish it would get dry...my yard is a mess. I didn't start on it with Roger sick, cause he would have felt guilty. Now the leaves are all wet and will be such a pain to take care of.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
14 comments:
Look Jr. we got you a new bike.
I like that thing! I wish I had one.
Oh How funny... Maybe I'll get George one of those for Christmas... Ya think he'd like it???????
Hugs,
Betsy
Very funny. If we had a lawn I think I would like one then I could skip the treadmill.
~~Hugs~~
Lol, I can just about imagine Parisian's jaws drop!
Looks like hard pedaling to me but wow! I bet it would improve the shape of my calves. ;-)
I didn't even know this existed!... How funny! :-)
Great shot! I've seen these before but never in action. Do you think it actually works? Have you ever seen it in action? I think it's an artifact to look at!
What a great idea for a lawn mower. But thank goodness there's no grass here to mow. I'll pass.
I just wish it would get dry...my yard is a mess. I didn't start on it with Roger sick, cause he would have felt guilty. Now the leaves are all wet and will be such a pain to take care of.
With that you would wish for a very very flat lawn. It would not work on these hills. LOL Peace
I almost missed this one. Heck, I'll give that thing a try. I don't know if I'm brave or stupid though.
What a great idea.. Give him a hand.
That is an interesting combination, but I don't think it would work very well here in the hills of Tennessee.
Post a Comment