MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bleeding Hearts and aliens

My beautiful Bleeding Heart (Dicentra spectabilus) Is so perfect. It has yellow gold foliage and is called Gold Heart.
Remember when I posted about the Red tailed Hawk nest. Well the nest is so high up and now that the leaves are bigger I can barely see the nest but I thought I saw movement so I zoomed on it and this is what showed up. Do you think it is a little Alien> Click on the picker to enlarge it. heehee!! Too funny, huh?





16 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

How cute, I see that alien. My mom has the bleeding hearts all over her yard. I cant find any down this way.

B SQUARED said...

Here we call them tourists.

Betty said...

That is so cute it does look like an alien. I haven't seen a gold bleeding heart.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Thank you for the visit to my post about the Fish Bridge in La Conner. And thanks for the extra information about the artist. I wonder who got the boots. I would like those too, but don't have a place big enough for something like that. - Margy

Nancy Jo said...

Hi MB,
Leave it to you to find an ALIEN to take a picture of. Looks like something Bingo might be interested in.
NANCY JO

Don and Krise said...

That is funny! Like the Dr Suess book "Are you my Mother?" Good capture.

Chuck Pefley said...

Looks like a "bad hair day" to me -:))

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, The nest is really 'private' for the hawks now.

LOVE your flowers... Beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Lady Di Tn said...

I have always thought bleeding hearts so pretty but never had one of my own. Ah Ha the alien will be a proud hunter soon. I lol at the barn sparrows conversation. Kind of like Heckle and Jeckle. Wow, that sure was a great photo of 4 off the floor. Good work. Peace

Lowell said...

Houston, I think we have a problem! Yes, aliens!

Funny is right! Good job!

Frankie / Nick said...

Bleeding hearts! We used to grown them on the prairies, haven't seen many around here, perhaps its a bit too warm for them. I think the leaves have hidden the space ship.

Gaelyn said...

I see a little hawk head and it does look kind of like an alien. Nice flowers.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I see you! What a sweetie for an alien. Love the bleeding heart and another flower I can now name.

Maria said...

Definitely an alien, MB!

EG CameraGirl said...

I have the same bleeding heart but I don't think it's blooming as well as yours. Maybe I need to move it. I have ordinary bleeding hears and white ones too. They breed like rabbits on my property. LOL But the Gold Heart just sulks.

Aliens? LOVE it!

Janice Thomson said...

I've never seen a golden bleeding heart - beautiful MB. Love your little alien :)