MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

July 1st--Theme Day---Empty.......

......Or is it empty headed. LOL
Taken at Fort Casey Park on Whidbey Island.

If you wish to view other theme blogs from all over the world or to participate go to:http://citydailyphoto.com/portal/themes_archive.php?page=3&tid=30&sid=8d25745830f91ee09c3b0b072993bbc3






21 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like someone lost their head. I like that shot down the barrel.

B SQUARED said...

Nice take!

Unknown said...

It seems we both have chosen the same kind of 'empty' perspective! :-)

Jilly said...

Brilliant shots! Super take on today's theme and funny.

Lowell said...

So funny. The head in the cannon needs to be careful, however. Someone with an explosive camera might shoot down the barrel!

Lois said...

That person is much braver than me! Excellent Theme Day post.

Flying Solo said...

Funny! I remember it :)

School is over, I am back! Graduated yesterday! YEpiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying Solo said...

Funny! I remember it :)

School is over, I am back! Graduated yesterday! YEpiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Di Tn said...

Great photos for the theme. Peace

cieldequimper said...

Ah MB you made me laugh. I wasn't expecting photos 2&3! Excellent choice!

Mo said...

Love that first shot

EG CameraGirl said...

Very cool shots! The first one is excellent!

Bettey said...

Great posting for the theme (and funny!!)

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't hear any boom.

Prospero said...

James Bond.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great pictures at the Fort, MB... My hubby LOVES old forts --and we've visited several since we got married.

Hugs,
Betsy

Don and Krise said...

This is great. If I did that, I'd get my head stuck for sure. Good contribution to theme day.

Carraol said...

Really a unusual shot, great for this theme day!

Greg said...

Great choice for the monthly theme day! really different!


Greg
Hobart Daily
Bicheno Daily

Sally said...

Had no idea what it was! Great.
Sydney Daily Photo

George said...

I'm not sure I would be willing to stick my head into the barrel of a gun to see if it was empty. I'm glad it was.