MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Signs

 Sprague is a sweet little town in Eastern Washington.  It was platted in 1880 and today has around 450 citizens.  And here are a couple of neat sights to see.




Linking up with Signs2~~~~~HERE~~




11 comments:

Tine de Jong said...

Hello i am from Holland and came from Tom on your website, because i saw your linkz. And this old cars are very beautiful, they has all a long past behind them. Friendly regards, Tine

William Kendall said...

Very old ones, some in good shape.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

They are great old trucks, very colorful.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Sami said...

This must be a truck cemetery. Some nice ones though, they would look great when done up!

Taken For Granted said...

Old Truck Rescue, what a great way to put this thought. Some of those trucks should be rescued, and some of them I am not so sure about. They do make great subjects for photos.

Bill said...

Some old vintage beauties, nice!

ellen b. said...

Oh that is fun. One of these times driving that stretch of I-90 we should pull off at Sprague and explore a bit!

Jim said...

So many old trucks in one place.

Michelle said...

I love these vintage trucks. They are beauts!

Susie of Arabia said...

These old trucks are so cool looking!

Rose said...

Oh, my goodness. I would be in heaven there. I love old trucks.