MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Across the Valley

Well I am back for awhile----who knows.  No rain but stormy clouds

These shots were taken today all within about 20 minutes or less. 

Across the Valley  (Skagit Valley)

Packed with Snow Geese---Probably 50,000--very noisy too
Our little Fir/Conway Church--usually Mt. Baker is overshadowing the area but the clouds say --no peeking.

Linking up with Sky Watch~~~~HERE

7 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Wow, those are some geese!!! And a great sky, too, but, wee, have never seen such a flock of birds!

Taken For Granted said...

Dramatic skies, and an amazingly large flock of Snow Geese. I know they travel in huge flocks. Your third shot of the little church is beautiful.

William Kendall said...

That is quite a lot of geese.

Bill said...

Wow, that is a lot of geese. Did you take a head count? :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I have never seen so many birds in one place. An amazing shot!

ellen b. said...

Beautiful clouds and look at all those snow geese!!

Rose said...

These are absolutely wonderful...I so love that first one.