We have gone fishing several years up at Neah Bay WA. Bob has been many many times but new to me 4 yrs ago.
Here are some scenes from last year
To read more about Neah Bay and The Makah Tribe~~HERE
Neah Bay is the most North Westerly place in the lower US
I go for the beauty
This is why most go to Neah Bay---yummy Salmon
A great fishing village
This guys says leave me alone and let me eat my lunch
.
Linking up with Mosaic Monday~~~~HERE
I have a jillion more pics of this area
Here are some scenes from last year
To read more about Neah Bay and The Makah Tribe~~HERE
Neah Bay is the most North Westerly place in the lower US
I go for the beauty
This is why most go to Neah Bay---yummy Salmon
A great fishing village
This guys says leave me alone and let me eat my lunch
.
Linking up with Mosaic Monday~~~~HERE
I have a jillion more pics of this area




6 comments:
Hello,
Beautiful images from Neach Bay. Hubby and I liked a restaurant that overlooked the marina there. It was fun watching the eagles flying around. The salmon looks delicious. Great eagle photo and I love the totem. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great week!
Keep the pics coming, they´re beautiful!!
There's lots of beauty there. Great pics!
Wonderful photos of that area! Love the eagle!
I would love to go just to see what there is to see. My girls like salmon, but Roger nor I care for it.
The eagle is quite impressive.
Post a Comment