The theme for the month is "A Favorite Photo
I was looking through my archives when I came across this shot. I have always loved it.
It is a barn overlooking the Valley in w. Mount Vernon, Wa.---Mt. Baker in the background and farmland below
Linking up with CDP~~~HERE
I was looking through my archives when I came across this shot. I have always loved it.
It is a barn overlooking the Valley in w. Mount Vernon, Wa.---Mt. Baker in the background and farmland below
Linking up with CDP~~~HERE


7 comments:
Hello,
It is a great photo, love the barn and sky!
Take care, enjoy your day!
I can see why this is a favorite. Beautiful!
It really shows everything that is perfect about your valley! Happy September.
It is a wonderful shot!
Your fine photo has wonderful light, color, and a great background. Good choice.
A perfect shot.
I love the lighting in this...love the view to.
Post a Comment