MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Goldfinches and others

Just took these this morning.  I have some super shots of the pretty Goldfinch but of course they are lost somewhere in my computer.

Goldfinch and 2 Woodpeckers
 We lost our heads---Goldfinch




Goldfinch and House Finch

 Wait for me Mom---
 Goldfinch---House Finch



Linking up with Eileen's Saturday Critters~~~HERE

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Great captures of your feeder birds. The Woodpecker together is cute. I love all the finches, the Goldfinches are so bright and pretty. Thanks for linking up your post. Enjoy your day, happy weekend.

Taken For Granted said...

The finches are always fun to watch. They love thistle seed and sunflower seed. Too bad about your lost shots. Computer problems are always frustrating.

Linda said...

Aww, sweet finches! I love the one in the air.

Bill said...

Great shots of the birds. Your feeder is a popular destination for these lovely creatures.

Rose said...

What fun to watch! LOL at your pics lost in your computer...I have a lot like that!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

The pictures are great .. I miss the goldfinches we used to see at our feeders when we stayed out at the Lake...I got some decent pictures of them there.,,, I swear I don’t know if I’m ever going to get a good bird picture ever again.

Kim said...

What pretty birds!

ellen b. said...

Goldfinches have the sweetest song. You had lots of visitors!

William Kendall said...

Cute birds.