Tomorrow we will be picking Tomatoes and Pears. Tomatoes are ripe NOW! Pears have to be picked before ripening and then they will ripen without mushy spots.
Pears I pictured two days ago~~~Here
Tomatoes---just a few
Lots of Tomatoes this size. 1-lb or more. This Tomato is a Celebrity
Linking to Tom's Tuesday Stuff~~~HERE
Pears I pictured two days ago~~~Here
Tomatoes---just a few
Lots of Tomatoes this size. 1-lb or more. This Tomato is a Celebrity
Linking to Tom's Tuesday Stuff~~~HERE


13 comments:
Hello,
YUm, I love tomatoes and pears. Nice harvest! Wishing you a happy day and new week!
...these look great, many tomatoes here are starting to look rough.
Lovely pears! Our pear trees are very old - we get only a few pears now, but I remember when there were lots of them!
And tomatoes - there is nothing better than home-grown tomatoes!
Have a wonderful day!
This is a wonderful time of year for garden fresh tomatoes, and your pear crop looks great. Enjoy.
Your tomatoes look so plump and juicy! Love your photos.
The tomatoes look so good, enjoy each and every one.
Definitely ready for harvesting.
Those tomatoes look good.
Nothing beats a tomato fresh off the vine!
What a bounty!
Hmmmm, harvest time, looks all good!
Yummmmm!
Let the fun begin!
Post a Comment