Great photos - we've driven past - and photographed, some of the same barns, there are so many in this area that are going back to the earth. Lovely to imagine them in their better days. Thanks for sharing.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
...Mary Beth, what a collection of was-a-barns or soon to be! I love the first one with water front property. Thanks for checking, enjoy your week.
Diese alten Scheunen haben sicher viel zu erzählen.
I really like your barn post today, and especially the title.
Broken beauties indeed. Great photos!
Was the first picture during flood stage? - Margy
Some of them are definitely in their last days.
Oh my! what a collection!
I like the next to last one - reminds me of one I saw in Tennessee
Great photos - we've driven past - and photographed, some of the same barns, there are so many in this area that are going back to the earth. Lovely to imagine them in their better days. Thanks for sharing.
I do love some rural decay. This is a great series.
Wow, MB, one big old beautiful barn after another plus a set of twins!
Post a Comment