MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, June 23, 2017

Chasing the Sunset

Well my sweet computer has been out of order for a couple of days now.  Finally I can do a few things but I cannot get a hold of my server.  I think Google chrome and Firefox are fueding so neither want to help me.  I struggle but I manage---sort of!
But we carry on and take pictures and try to upload---download---front load---I could go on but EGADS! here I am
So it is SkyWatch~~~~~~~ HERE----and I am ready
Bob took this image at our favorite go to Sunset spot
This is looking North of the Sunset and the afterglow was amazing I though.  Looks like a painting
Here is the actual sunset

11 comments:

Tom said...

...well, you caught it!

Lowell said...

These are both wonderful but that first one should be framed and hanged - it is superb! Hope you get your computer working full time again. It's so frustrating when these machines go out. it's like you lose a limb, you become incapacitated. At least that's how I feel. :) Wishing you a great weekend.

Lea said...

Great sunset photos, especially the first one!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, gorgeous sky captures. The last shot is just beautiful. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous shots! I hope the computer issues get sorted.

Bill said...

and it's a beauty! Good luck with the computer issues. I hate it when that happens, very frustrating.
Have a wonderful weekend MB.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

These are both beautiful shots! And I agree, they have the quality and feel of paintings!! Sorry to hear about your computer issues. That can be so frustrating.

Lowcarb team member said...

Wonderful sunset photo's.

All the best Jan

Michelle said...

Gorgeous skies!

Rose said...

Oh, my, MB...glad you worked and got these uploaded....they are wonderful. Breathtaking....

Екатерина Балагурова said...

Very beautiful!