MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, June 26, 2017

A couple of oldies......

Just down the road from us a new Winery has set up.  Haven't visited there yet but do drive by most every day.
These vintage trucks adorn their landscape

Also to read more about Bertelson Winery click HERE



To visit Tuesday'HEREs Treasures click

12 comments:

Tom said...

...Mary Beth, what a collection of rusty gold. That pickup makes quite a planter! Thanks for stopping by, I hope that your life continues to be filled with treasures!

Jackie McGuinness said...

I always love photos of rusty old trucks.

Marcia said...

That's one way to use old vehicles - advertising.

Taken For Granted said...

When I see rusty old trucks, I always think about what it would take to get them running. The Dodge pickups could be pre or post WW II. They looked about the same. The Chevy is 1950s. Great shots of these stately old vehicles.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great looking vintage truck.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

You'll have to check out the winery sometime... Love seeing the old trucks/vehicles... Made me think about the lives they had WAY back when.....Bet they'd love to write a book about all that they saw and did years ago!!!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Mascha said...

Beautiful oldies!
Greetings from Germany

A Colorful World said...

Great old truck! Very cool!

Rose said...

I so love these...I love all old trucks.

William Kendall said...

Those trucks have certainly earned a retirement!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Funny how trucks used to be rounded, then got squared off, and are returning to rounded. As they say, keep something long enough and it will come back into popularity. - Margy

The Furry Gnome said...

Neat garden in the back!