MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Barns/Farms of the Palouse

We came back after several days and I am ready to blog again.
These are farms/ranches in the Palouse Country of Eastern Washington
 The Palouse is beautiful wheat country

 Beautiful land with magnificent skies



 And so Good-night
 Linking to Tom's Barn Collective~~~~~HERE

14 comments:

Tom said...

...WOW, what landscapes! There sure are some gorgeous places in this country. Thanks for sharing this week, please stop back again.

Lea said...

The first two photos are my favorites!
Pretty sunset, too!

William Kendall said...

Amazing views!

Bill said...

Stunning views, very beautiful.

NatureFootstep said...

wow, this land is gorgeous. Love the soft colors and ups and downs of the land. Beautiful!

SRQ said...

Beautiful, wide open country.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous views!!!

Rose said...

So glad to see these...wonderful, wonderful scenes. And love that closing shot, too.

riitta k said...

Your sceneries and mosaic out of them is gorgeous! Happy MM!

A Colorful World said...

I love your photos! Such beautiful landscape!

ellen b said...

Such great photos of these farmlands. Those first few shots would make such beautiful watercolor paintings.

Sarah said...

My, these are the most amazing scenes! I feel as if I've been on a wonderful trip. Thank you!
Love the ranch and vistas you shared.

Linda said...

The view must be amazing in person.
So glad you were able to capture its beauty and share with us.
xo Linda and Astro

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Fabulous - love the landscape there.