MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday


http://www.wordlesswednesday.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

really nice! one dreamy. one greatly detailed.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Great captures of the full moon! I saw that same picture out my window last night but didn't get out the camera.

Rose said...

Very, very nice, MB!

Lowell said...

Okay, so you know how to take a fantastic moon shot without a tripod but you don't have to rub it in! :)

Is this an Arizona moon?

So far so good. Down in Tampa now. Forgot the cord for my laptop so had to buy a new one. Oh, stop laughing!

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

Great photo! I took a very similar shot on: http://murciadailyphoto.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/pine-tree-touching-full-moon.html

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful, Mary Beth... I took a similar one last night to your top one --but it wasn't that dark here when I took mine through the trees...

Hugs,
Betsy

cieldequimper said...

Winners!!!

Whaddaya mean 'jetting'?

Anonymous said...

The moon was bright here in Ohio last night and this morning we didn't have to turn the outside light on for the dog to keep him from tripping over the piles of snow still around.

brattcat said...

wonderful.

EG CameraGirl said...

Your moon photos are always great, MB!

George said...

These are great pictures of the full moon.

Janice Thomson said...

Lovely shot of the moon MB.