This is my barn. I have shown a picture from the long left side where you can see stall doors but this is the front side with two large doors.
A different angle showing the long right side and windows.
This Bob's barn. A newer metal building with a hay loft. Very nice.
Dip on over to tricia's place www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com and enjoy
A different angle showing the long right side and windows.
This Bob's barn. A newer metal building with a hay loft. Very nice.
Dip on over to tricia's place www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com and enjoy


17 comments:
Rustic but useful.. perfect!
the new one is nice, but yours with the door trim and mossy roof is sweet. :)
Both are nice --but I prefer the older one I think... It's nice to see YOUR barn. That makes it even more special.
Hugs,
Betsy
I like the way your barn is sort of nestled in the trees. And it's got a lot of character. I'll bet your horses could tell some interesting stories! So what's the purpose of the "garage doors" in front? Park a tractor in there?
Bob's is nice and clean, etc., but lacks character. :)
both barns are true gems. I know you enjoy having them.
Cool barns & I'm lovin the big sliding barn doors!
Thank ya kindly for joining
You definitely live in a beautiful place! : )
Can we swap places for a few weeks? :-)
is that 1st one tan or pinkish - that is wild. ( :
I always enjoy pictures of barns. First thing I noticed were all the trees but that is to be expected in your part of the world.
I noticed a small road winding behind your barn. I am curious where that goes? Maybe to a pasture or ....??
I agree that your barn is MUCH nicer, in my opinion, than the other one. Yes, the newer barn probably has advantages but yours is much nicer to look at and seems more like a barn.
I liked your post about Lind. That town and those huge grain bins look very much like what I see out here in Iowa.
Always enjoy stopping by your blog.
Love the moss on top!
His and Hers Barns?....love it
I like both of your his and her barns. Nice looking horse in the pasture too.
betsy
Bob's barn looks very functional and easier to take care of and yours has more eye appeal, although I'm sure when you look at the moss on they roof you aren't thinking about how picturesque it looks. Both are in beautiful settings.
I like your old barn. It has character.
Metal barns are nice, but I prefer the old wooden ones...and yours is very classy! Love it!
You both have nice-looking barns, even if Bob's is newer.
Post a Comment