The last time she stayed here by herself...we were going somewhere. She was in her carseat and said, Hey, Mamaw, want to hear a story? I said sure...she started out with 'Once upon a time...and I don't remember the story line...but the end line was: "And that princess was me!"
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
13 comments:
Dreamy pricess dresses ! My niece would be crazy about such a place... :)
Now you can't blame me if I'm wondering what the heck you were doing browsing bridal gowns at a store in Chandler, Arizona! :)
the hanging sparkly things are nice in the window with the town reflection. :)
Makes a great image for a glimpse of the city, MB!
Beautiful reflections, Mary Beth... Love it.
Happy Easter to you and yours. God Bless.
Hugs,
Betsy
Really great reflections of the city!
There's a whole lot of sparkle going on here.
Makes for an interesting shot! Happy Easter to you and your family.
Cool shot - so many things to look at.
great reflection shots. .)
The palm trees gave it away, you're not in the Pacific Northwest. Perfect time for an Arizona holiday. - Margy
How fancy!
Oh, my, wouldn't Lorelei love to shop there.
The last time she stayed here by herself...we were going somewhere. She was in her carseat and said, Hey, Mamaw, want to hear a story? I said sure...she started out with 'Once upon a time...and I don't remember the story line...but the end line was:
"And that princess was me!"
Post a Comment