MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Valley Barn


Same barn from down the road to right beside it.
Well we had 3 beautiful warm sunny days now to be followed by a week of rain-----but still , by our standards, warm.  Low sixtys. 
Cha Cha  on over to Tricia's to see more fab barns. www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com and enjoy

14 comments:

George said...

This looks like a large barn. We could use some of your rain here.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Well, the up side is that I don't have to worry about my garden getting enough water while I'm away. That's a big barn. Is it for cows? Guess they need lots of space when they have to stay indoors during the winter. - Margy

Lowell said...

This is quite large and for some reason I'd guess it houses dairy cows and I'll bet there's a huge hay loft upstairs.

Must be a profitable operation.

Very nice photos, MB!

Janet said...

That's a really big barn, reminds me of a dairy barn.

EG CameraGirl said...

That's a BIG barn!

I think low sixties in warm for this time of year, It snowed here in Ontario last night. Well, it didn't stick in my yard, but driving was treacherous a few minutes west of where I live.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

great barn. love the clouds. (:

Rose said...

I always love the Gothic arched roofs...I think they are my favorite. They make any barn seem huge to me.

Kathy said...

The barn certainly dwarfs all the other buildings.

Elaine said...

You good do with a few more days of sunshine, but what can you do? That's a lovely barn, and not a trace of moss on it....

Magpie said...

Such a lovely barn. I'm thinking we just might get a little rain down here too. I sure hope so.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh the Cha Cha! LoL!

Look at the size of that barn & love all the windows!
Love to have one of those sliding barn doors

Thanks so much for joining =)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful barn photos, Mary Beth... Glad you are still having warm weather despite the rains.. We had a week of COLD weather here --but no frost, thank goodness.. Today it finally warmed up... YEAH!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Lady Di Tn said...

Wow! Is this a cattle barn? I like the style. Peace

Carole said...

Lovely barn (nice shots).

With that shape it seems there should be cupola's on top. Not all do, but most of the ones of that shape down this way (Willmette Valley) have them.

Noteworthy Musings - Barn Charm #82