MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, April 16, 2012

Recycled

The farm is gone.  A housing developement in it's place.  But they did keep the barn.
Do the boot scootin' boogie over to Tricia's to view more charming barns.

17 comments:

Linnea said...

Wow! That's amazing. I'd like to know where this one is. I was in your "territory" but only for a brief visit. I'm hoping to spend more time up there this summer. We can try to connect then!

Elaine said...

Lovely! Not only did they keep it but they fancied it up a bit.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

so glad they did keep the barn. what a gorgeous painting on the front. so lovely. (:

EG CameraGirl said...

It looks to be a large barn. I wonder what they use it for now.

Magpie said...

It is a beautiful mural. What use does the barn have now?

Gaelyn said...

That's a really nice looking barn. Glad somebody decided it should stay. Surprised it isn't somebody's house.

Rose said...

That barn is a beauty! Love the mural.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool... LOVE the sliding door!

Thanks =)

George said...

I really like the mural on this barn. I'm glad the barn survived the loss of the farm.

Lowell said...

I like the barn and the mural and your photo! Now are you going to show us the housing development?

Anonymous said...

Wow, fabulous!

genie said...

What an awesome barn, and the painting on the front makes it so special and unique. It is nice that the builders are going to save the barn. It would be a shame to lose it. genie

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, Love that barn.. Someone has 'fancied' it up--haven't they???? Some of the old fixed-up barns around here are being used for receptions/parties/get-togethers, etc...

Hugs,
Betsy

Brian King said...

Wow, that's beautiful!

NitWit1 said...

Love the mural on the barn. I lot of older buildings in Texas and a few in Arkansas have had murals, often ads, painted on the side of buildings.

Lady Di Tn said...

Glad they kept the barn and it makes a very pretty vision. Our March was 10 to 20 degrees above normal and now April is here and it is below normal. Oh well, we will make the best of the weather as we cannot change it. Peace

Anonymous said...

Not exactly Pennsylvania Dutch barn painting but I like this one better.