.....and across the road from my place. I always like this barn and have posted it before but at a different angle. I took this picture Saturday----everything--the sky, cloud, colors--everything looked perfect.
Fandango on over to Tricia's place--www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com amd enjoys her Barn Charm.
I am going to post another barn on my other blog too. Your mission is to find it. heh heh
Oh by the by, I am going to be gone for a week or so--galivanting around, thither and yon. See ya'll on my return. MB
Fandango on over to Tricia's place--www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com amd enjoys her Barn Charm.
I am going to post another barn on my other blog too. Your mission is to find it. heh heh
Oh by the by, I am going to be gone for a week or so--galivanting around, thither and yon. See ya'll on my return. MB

24 comments:
Clouds like smoke over this lovely barn: beautiful composition.
Great photo! It's all about the light.
I like how you've captured the barn as it rises above the hill in the foreground.
Looks long established.
Have a great journey.
Superb photograph...wonderfully composed, great colors, great light and that silly cloud adds a lot of interest! Good job!!!
Re your comment on Ocala: Riding for two these days, heh?
Have a wonderful week and Thanksgiving! We'll be out and about too so may not be blogging much!
Enjoy yourself. Is that a dusting of snow on the barn? We saw a bit driving back from Eugene on Sunday, but didn't get any while driving. - Margy
I love this angle...the cloud makes the shot. Have a great time galivanting. :)
Beautiful shot of this barn. I like that the rusty roof matches the leaves on the trees. Pamela from Canada
Beautiful...love how the trees and roof colours blend together!
This is a beautiful shot!
You are absolutely right - it all comes together perfectly.
this could NOT be more perfect!
journey well. this looks like the perfect destination for thanksgiving.
Love the whole scene...very worthy of a frame!
Now, that's one beautiful set-up! You're right, the sky, etc. is perfect... the fence, too.
I don't know how to 'fandango', but love. that. word. heheheee
Thank you for joining, MB... have fun galivanting, thithering & yonning!!! =)))
This is one beautiful photo! I love it!
Great photo, the composition, light, the colors, fantastic! The "processed" photos are okay, but nothing beats the real thing when everything is just perfect!
Wow, that is one cool cloud! And in a puff of smoke I am off on another adventure....
We have two barns across the road from us, but they are the traditions squarish red ones. This property is wonderful to look at each day. May be some chicken houses off to the left...and 2 silos. This is definitely a working farm. The sky and the landscape were perfect at the moment you shot the picture. A wonderful capture. genie
The clouds are gray. I wonder why? It would be nice if they were white. I wonder why they are not white?
Fantastic, MB!
All the best to you and your family this Thanksgiving!
That is a definitely a great angle on a fantastic barn. Wonderful shot.
Barn Charm 60
I can see why you like this barn and this photo is picture perfect. Your stars were in line when you took this one. Peace
LOve the barn, but really thing frost on the fruit below is fantastic. And I would have facetiously named the Flicker, a patridge in the pair trww.
Love the clouds in that second photo and LOVE the frost on those apples in your previous post!
Post a Comment