MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Freeway Bridge

This is the Interstate 5 Freeway Bridge over the Stillaguamish River in Stanwood

To see more fine bridge pics click on the Golden Gate Bridge in the upper right hand corner  and ENJOY!!

9 comments:

VP said...

The bridge may be a little ordinary, but the place is really amazing...

Kim, USA said...

Lovely view!

Bridge

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, gorgeous photo.. Love that river and the freeway bridge I'll bet stays BUSY....
Hugs,
Betsy

Magpie said...

So pretty! I love the water and the leaf colors...was there a bridge in that picture? :)

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

It looks to small to be a freeway bridge, but I know it is, I've been over it quite a few times. When I lived in Compton, I kept my horse in a stable along the Los Angeles River. We had a narrow trail along the side of the large cement channel. Just south of the stable we had to go under the freeway. It was four lanes on both sides with an open area in the middle. You could hear the cars rumble overhead. - Margy

Gaelyn said...

Pretty fall colors. I've driven over that bridge.

Anonymous said...

Looks peaceful... but I'm sure the traffic can be heard whizzing by...

Lowell said...

Excellent composition, MB! And the colors are gorgeous. A really nice photo!

Louis la Vache said...

Very belatedly, «Louis» thanks you for your participation in last Sunday's Bridge meme. He was delighted that you posted and regrets that he wasn't able to acknowledge it before now.